1 can green frosting
1 palm tree cookie cutter
3 cups flour
¾ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp milk
1. Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer (if you can find an outlet in paradise).
3. Throw in the egg and milk from a safe distance, then mix in flour mixture.
4. Sprinkle some flour on a surface and roll out dough to ¼ inch thick.
5. Stamp the dough full of palm trees and bake them on a nonstick sheet for 7-9 minutes at 375 degrees F.
6. Let those cookies chill for a couple of minutes.
7. Frost away.
8. Get your snacking on with a Tradewinds nearby to wash it all down.